Call for Consultation
At Acuprolo Institute we specialize in treating conditions that have failed conventional treatments. We use minimally invasive, nonsurgical approaches to stimulate natural healing mechanisms to alleviate pain, improve function and restore health.
The Acuprolo process consists of the following interventions:
- Enhancing energy circulation using Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine and Osteopathic Manual Techniques.
- Improving structural alignment using Osteopathic Manual techniques.
- Stabilizing joints by strengthening ligaments and tendons using prolotherapy.
- Targeting nerves with neural prolotherapy to eliminate pain and improve function.
- Releasing mental stress, emotional stress and subconscious conditioning that adversely affect the body’s function, fluidity and homeostasis using biopsychosocial techniques and meditation.
- Maintaining physical and emotional balance using individually tailored exercises and group exercises.
- Providing dietary and nutritional counseling.
View Conditions We Treat